The Coca-Cola Company internship programme 2018
November 22, 2017
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and nearly 3,900 beverage choices Download infographic (PDF) Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world’s most valuable and recognizable brands, our company’s portfolio features 21 billion-dollar brands, 19 of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. These brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, Dasani, Vitaminwater, Powerade, Minute Maid, Simply, Del Valle, Georgia and Gold Peak.
If you are a graduate or undergraduate looking to experience real business at a multinational company, many of our regions offer internships that allow you to see for yourself what
The Coca-Cola Company is all about. Being an intern means more than getting involved in the day-to-day running of the company. As an intern, you’ll get exposure to real projects and challenges in a vibrant environment and gain real-world experience. And you’ll work with the brightest and best in the industry and participate as a member of the workforce of the world’s most recognized brand.
Opportunities vary from country to country – in some locations, internships are aimed at undergraduate students and, in others, at graduates and young people with the right work experience.
- Have a top of the line experience
- Build together a challenging & rewarding experience
- Work & learn from experts of the business
- Develop your flair and knowledge in our unique culture
- Grow your network of like-minded interns and professionals
- Undergraduate internships: Their interns are sought after for an assortment of functions and can benefit from learning beyond the classroom when they gain hands-on experience with the world’s leading beverage company.
- Graduate Internships: MBA and graduate interns are expected to contribute to the success of The Coca-Cola Company through innovative ideas and value creation gained both in school and through previous work experience. Based on successful performance and the talent needs of their business, few interns may have the opportunity to become full-time Coca-Cola employees.
Opportunities vary from country to country – in some locations, internships are aimed at undergraduate students and, among others, at graduates and young people with the right work experience.