ACTIVITIES - JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Program Manager, Conservation International Timor-Leste
October 28, 2022
Term: 1 year with possibility for extension
Location: Dili, Timor-Leste
Closing date: 31 October 2022
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (CV & cover Letter)
- Develop program strategies, objectives, work plans, and metrics.
- Oversee and implement program activities and manage technical and program staff.
- Monitor, measure and provide periodic progress and metric reports.
- Ensure compliance with CI policies, funding agreements, and local requirements.
- Identify capacity building needs and support efforts to address capacity gaps.
- Promote information sharing. Build stakeholder understanding and support by developing fact sheets, statistics, and related communication materials. Hold conferences and other events to share best practices and lessons learned.
- Effectively engage stakeholders including donors, government and NGOs, technical colleagues, and other partners important to program success.
- Represent the organization externally and serve as a trusted point of contact for CI.
- Identify opportunities for program growth and development.
- Support program financial sustainability by identifying funding opportunities. Partner with CI and HQ staff on funding proposals and contribute to regional/global fundraising efforts.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Click here to apply