30 MSc scholarships in Sanitary Engineering are funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) and will be awarded to students who wish to study the MSc programme in Urban Water and Sanitation.
(1) International applicants are exempted from 300,000 yen of enrollment fee.
(2) Tuition of 535,800 yen (per year) will be exempted.
(3) 240,000 yen per year as a SSP Scholarship upon application.
(4) Up to 960,000 yen per year for working as a research assistant.
(5) 200,000 yen for travel and initial living costs. (given only to applicants who are living outside Japan at the time of application)
The submitted documents will carefully be examined as the first screening. Only successful applicants will then be examined by an interview and a written exam. The interview and the written exam will be held at a place that will separately be appointed. Application Deadline: September 20, 2011
Masters and Doctoral Award for the Applicants of Developing Countries and Canada offered by International Development Research Centre in Canada.
Study Subject(s):Climate Change and Water
Course Level:Masters, Doctoral
Scholarship Provider: International Development Research Centre
Scholarship can be taken at: Canadian or developing-country university
Eligibility:To be eligible for an award, applicants must meet the following criteria.
The United Nations University, Institute of Advanced Studies offers PhD Fellowships to candidates in the last stages of their dissertation process to broaden their perspectives to other related scientific fields, and to expose them to international policy-making circles.
Several scholarships have been opened to all Indonesian in 2011. CKNet-INA is not in position to aswer you question and giving sponsor. To whom who may interest, contact directly to the link that we had added.
Fully-Funded International Research Scholarships (FIRS) University of Leeds UK.
Session 2011-2012 Closing Date: 24 January 2011 Fully funded University International Research Scholarships are available for high quality international students who will be commencing PhD research study in Session 2011-12 for study in any Faculty at the University of Leeds.
Erasmus Mundus Grant Committe has selected UNESCO-IHE's proposal on a new Masters Course on Flood Risk Management for funding under the 2010 Erasmus Mundus Action 1 Call for proposal. The new Masters Course will be offered in collaboration with the Technical University of Dresden (Germany), Technical University of Catalonia (Spain) and University of Ljubljana (Slovenia).
Integrated flood risk management aims to reduce the human and socio-economic losses caused by flooding while at the same time taking into account the social, economic, and ecological benefits from floods and the use of flood plains or coastal zones.
- UNESCO-IHE Institute for Water Education, Delft, the Netherlands (Co-ordinating Institution)
- Technical University of Dresden, Germany
- Technical University of Catalonia, Barcelona, Spain
- University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
Duration: 2 years, starting September 2011